- The owners categorically state that we shall not sell, rent or otherwise make available the email ids, phone numbers, addresses and any such other contact details and personal information to any third party for any reason whatsoever, unless otherwise provided for in the application.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- We, the owners firmly believe that the passwords are the ownership rights of the users, and accordingly, neither the owners nor the developers have any access to any password created / accessed and stored in the application. All such passwords are stored in encrypted mode.
- BDS STZ Software believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy: In the event of refund of the amount to the consumer for any reason, the amount will be refunded to the Consumer. Once payment is transferred to his/her respective society within 15-20 working days. No refund amount will be entertained. Refund will be transferred only from consumer society end.
Pricing of the product:
- The Transaction Processing Fee inclusive of service tax for Payment Gateway Facility - Credit/ Debit Card shall be charged from Hamari Society. Consumers will not be entertained for any kind of refund amount in regards to same. Hamari Society may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- As we are not selling any product, Pricing/Charges/Maintenance and Facility will be decided by particular registered society.To know more about the pricing, please Contact Your Society.
If you have any questions about the Cancellation & Refund Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org